Transforming Financial Technology with AI
Join ArK, the vibrant fintech startup revolutionising the financial landscape by harnessing the power of advanced machine learning and big data analytics. We're seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to be a part of our cutting-edge AI-ML team to support our AI-powered platform: AIM. AIM goes beyond old-school analytical platforms and offers invaluable insights and scores to boost a company's growth.
Your Role at ArK
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of the AI-ML team and will have the opportunity to work with one of the most diverse datasets of company data in the world, which is growing at an incredible pace. The diversity and richness of data we want you to work with is essentially unheard of as we get raw data directly from our customers’ systems, and we are trying to make sense of it, both for us and for our customers. The challenges here are unlike anywhere else as we’re striving to build generalizable modelling solutions that can be applied across an incredibly broad range of company data and business models.
The Ideal Candidate: Are You the One?
We’re looking for :
- A balanced professional with a deep understanding of the interplay between the modelling and engineering facets of developing reliable and efficient Machine Learning solutions.
- A seasoned engineer, experienced in driving ML projects from start to finish. This includes data processing, prototyping, to the development of assured models running in a production environment
- A technically adept specialist, with a firm grasp on the intricacies of the models you deploy, and a knack for crafting and optimising all the details that make for a great solution.
- A tech-savvy who's always on the pulse of the latest ML advancements and trends.
- A dynamic individual, motivated by tangible impact and capable of deliveringsubstantial business value swiftly, with a continuous drive to further enhance the value over time.
The Extra Mile:
- Experience in a product-centric team or company.
- Working knowledge of ML Systems design or software architecture.
- Demonstrated engagement with the community, such as writing blogs or articles.
- We believe in nurturing the community by sharing our work and discoveries, and would love it if you share this vision.
- Familiarity with unstructured company data as well as time-series data.
- Working knowledge about Google Cloud Platform and VertexAI.
- Previous experience in MLOps or Software engineering.
The ArK journey:
Founded in 2021 by a seasoned six-time entrepreneur, a world-class Data and AI wizard and a veteran banking guru, ArK has carefully grown to a dedicated team of 80 - all pitching in with their experience to build something that none of us has seen before.
We believe that the key to a great team culture is great people having a great time together. Our team is one to be part of for the long run because you won’t want to leave. Our unique combination of startup mentality, experienced team and ambitious vision make ample room for possibilities to grow.
Based in Stockholm, we offer a flexible work environment balancing our time between being at the office and working remotely.
Are you ready to revolutionise fintech and make a significant impact with ArK? If this is the challenge you've been waiting for, apply now and become a part of our dynamic team!